Friday 9 November 2012

Over The Bridge - The Book Trailer


As some of you may already know, the fabulous Dark Hall Press has accepted my short story collection, Over The Bridge, for publication. It should be out this month, and I'm incredibly excited about it! It's the perfect early Christmas present for me, the result of many years of writing, writing, writing... I feel that 2012 has been the year I have finally got somewhere with this 'hobby' of mine.

And I can now reveal the exciting, terrifying, and really very creepy book trailer for Over The Bridgehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqMmCU9ddF4

Please have a look, make a comment, let me or Dark Hall Press know what you think... We'd love to hear from you!

If you want to contact me directly, take a look at my Contact page. Get in touch!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisamarie. Thanks for sharing. I like it. I expected creepy music to accompany the trailer and was surprised to find upbeat music instead. Sometimes the opposite has the perfect creepy effect, and I think this worked as well. Well done, team Lisamarie!!

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could claim credit, but it was all down to Dark Hall Press... I love it!

      Delete